Saturday, September 6, 2008

Cute Hair!!

Getting a haircut had some wierd effect on alexus I'm a little worried about her what do you think?
Ok so here she is her cute self again with her friend nani!! cute friends
Davis is just so cool don't you think? He has a hard time knowing how to smile for pictures and this is what we ended up with. What a stud eh? He is so happy that we are getting his hair to spike!!
Here is mercedeez hair styled by benesa!! I love the barrett I'm going to have to buy some!

1 comments:

Texas Tingey said...

I love the barret!! I think Banessa hit a good style. YOu can buy all kinds of girlie barrets....She looks cute Danelle. All 3 of them look great!! Hair is fun, because it grows. Thanks for taking time to post. It is fun to see the family. Tell the girls they look beautiful and tell Davis I think he looks like a stud muffin!!!
love you guys!