Saturday, December 27, 2008

Hello Again!

Ok we didn't fall off the face of the earth. I know it has been too long since I updated, I guess I have some explaining to do.
You see I don't really update very often as it is and this fall when school started I slacked big time! And then in October on my way home from getting some great pictures in all the leaves at the church with the kids my camera fell out of my jogger without me realizing. Later that evening I ran an errand and as I was pulling back into the driveway I saw what looked like a smashed camera in the road...it kinda looked like my camera, only smashed. It was my camera!

So I have no Thanksgiving pics, no christmas pics, but I will finally blog these from this fall, is that ok?? I'm pretty sure I will have a new camera soon. I doubt billy can wait much longer to get a new scope for his new gun and when he does....

2 comments:

Hawkins Crew said...

To bad about the camera but im glad you saved the picturs,sure are qute grandkids even if i do say so myself.

Lacey Lu said...

Ahhh man that stinks about the camera!! I am sorry...glad you still have the other pics at least! ;-)Love ya'll tons!! Keep Smilin'!! Life's Gr8!! Happy New Year!!
ps. our blospots are "private" so if you send me an email at lia86_04@hotmail, I'll add ya to the list ;-)