Thursday, May 22, 2008

The other day I heard the outside water on and I just figured it was Davis
again, so I ignored it for a minute. But soon I dedided it was time for the
water to turn of so I went to tell Davis. Guess what it was Talon!! So I try to tell
Talon to turn it off and he was ignoring me so I started walking over to shut the
water off myself. By accident he sprayed me so I ran in the house screaming!
He picked up on that quick and started spraying me through the front door, so I
closed the door and started thinking.......


I peeked out the window and he saw me looking so he sprayed at me!! (He was laughing through this whole thing by the way) We couldn't open the front door cause every time we did he would just turn the nozzle in our direction my entry way was beginning to flood. We needed a plan and I thought of something I could make Davis do......
I sent him out the back door to sneak around and shut the water off before Talon noticed him. He got the water shut off but not without Talon noticing!! I appreciated his sacrifice!





6 comments:

Texas Tingey said...

That is hilarious Danelle!

Cassie Cruz said...

That is so FUNNY!! I love the picture of him spraying you thru the window! I laughed thru the whole story. Mendoza Mischief? What a perfect name.

Unknown said...

waita save your mom davis

AnzBlog said...

Splish, Splash! too much fun!! laughed all the way thru that story. greatness, you guys are greatness!

Rose said...

Cool Fun! Hillarious!

Kylie said...

haha thats just too funny!! they are getting so big!!