Thursday, May 22, 2008

Our new friend


Everyone has been waiting to see these pictures of our new family member Max Power. He is "trained" as alexus would say. He really is quite funny. He just sits and watches us we pet him and carry him around. He will walk but he won't hop. In these pictures he had climbed out of his home and onto lexi's plate. He moved around and ate lettuce and tomato juice.




Alexus was picking him up but he would not let go of his dinner!! That is his piece of lettuce.

4 comments:

Texas Tingey said...

You did it! Hooray! Danelle, you have got such an adorable family! The kids are so grown up! Hooray for blogging so I can see them grow up.

Cassie Cruz said...

So, that's the famous grasshopper-huh? I couldnt stop thinking about him yesturday after I talked to you and lexi. I even drempt about him. He looks nothing like the animated frog my dream turned him into...

Rose said...

I love your new family memeber, he's addorable.

AnzBlog said...

ha ha ha....He seems strong enough to hang with the family...so much fun!