Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Our Family Vacation

We had alot of fun even in the car on the way to winnemucca! Nice bubble davis!!
Mercedeez and billy were being goof balls in round table pizza in Elko. My silly kids are definately Mendoza's!!
Isn't he cool?! I'm pretty sure that billy is the funniest person I know!
We stopped in Green River at Ray's Tavern to eat a burger that was said to be one of the four best burgers in the western US. It was pretty good and pretty interesting too!
I got a kick out of it when the waiter brought us our condiments in a 4-pack carrier!!!




2 comments:

Cassie Cruz said...

Ya, nice busweiser condiment holder! lol

Walkers said...

I've wondered if Rays Tavern is a yummy place to eat. We'll have to try it next time we go through there. Love the condiment holder! very unique.