Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Petting the stingrays

This was the coolest part of our trip! There is a small Aquarium (I think it was in west jordan) my kids loved it! Especially petting the stingrays. Even I liked that!

We made sure we found time to walk around Temple Square with the kids. We enjoyed that alot! By the way I think this is the only picture I'm in cause some one offered to take it for us! How funny huh!
So here goes alot of pictures from our trip! You may have to turn the page to see them all! We really had a nice time visiting all the family and everyone took good care of us! Some days we ate 3 lunches and 2 dinners but it was all delicious and worth eating! I never got any pictures of Billy playing ball - they all turned out blurry but he did very well!

2 comments:

Texas Tingey said...

Holy Smokes! I didn't realize Billy had so much family in Winnemucca still!!
Looks like y'all had so much fun! I didn't even get to hear all the details from you in person.......it is a good thing you have a blog!!

Rose said...

WOW! All of the pictures are so way cool! I loved the pictures in Winnemucca - made me a little bit home sick. I miss Winnemucca sometimes. I really love the picture of you and your darling family next the the Christis.. is that how you spell it? LOL sighs.