Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Funny things

Here is Talon Boxing the bubbles! It was so funny to watch him punch the bubbles with his fist to pop them!

Anyone need a new root boost? I got my hair done and it was sooo funny we used matrix and we couldn't get my hair to go down!!

Ethan and Talon got along well! We had a few fights over toys as expected and we had lots of fun! Like when we heard the clacking and banging and found them busting tile up with hammers. Or when we found the bucket full of rocks.



Billy won a Wii! He called me early in the day and said he was done with classes and he was going to shop for a PDA. So a few hours passed and we met him back at the hotel and the first thing the kids saw was the wii. They were so excited and I was so mad. I was sure He had bought it while he was out shopping at the electronics stores! But he finally convinced me.


0 comments: