Tuesday, March 10, 2009

How cute!

So we went to samarai 21 and Talon needed to go outside to see the fountain and I got some cute pics of him.


I think that is Billy's and my favorite part about this trip is eating all the good food at good restaurants. Cassie and Ryans dutch oven was extremely good too though! Anyone who is going to be there for easter would be missing out if they didn't request it! Abby came and ate with us that night and then we never saw her again. (If you read this abby, feel guilty!)
So the last night we were there we all went to red robin and on the way there davis was mad and complaining that he didn't want to eat at "Little red riding hoods" I assured him that the poridge and beanstalks they served would be great! He liked it.
On the drive there I followed Cassie. I'm not extremely comfortable driving in St George and I don't want to get lost. So as we turn into red robin we realize we were in the far left turning lane and needed to move over to beable to turn into the parking lot so Cassie is blinkering and trying to move over and I am just following and a little stressed when someone behind us starts blaring their horn and they won't stop! I flipped out! I almost hyperventilated! I didn't know what to do or where to go to get out of the way!
Then the kids turned around and guess who it was...Josh and Michelle! My kids have decided that everything is more fun with Josh!

4 comments:

Lacey Lu said...

LOL!! Sounds like alot of fun!!
You guys are Awesome!! Miss you All!! Love ya tons!! Keep smilin'!! Life's Gr8!! ;-)

HOPKINS said...

so i looked at all the pictures, yiu got some cute ones o the kids!!! it was fun to have you guys here!! but you should come for easter:)

Rose said...

All of the pics are so awesome. Loved them all. Looks like you had a wonderful trip.
Hugs

Texas Tingey said...

Danelle! I didn't realize Talon's hair is soooo red!! I love the pics. It looks like your trip was so much fun. I miss you gals!!! Y'all are hilarious too, by the way. I love that Davis calls red robin, little red riding hoods. LOL. So cute! I can't wait to see you guys this summer.
love you!
ps I am jealous you have a wii!!