Friday, June 13, 2008

I thought I would take a turn to talk about the music on my blog. So the first song I put on because it seemed like a happy song to introduce our blog and I, like Debbie, Love U2. The next song is one of my favorite I think I like it cause the guy sounds alot like Bonno haha. Billy loves Techno so the next one is for him. Then Davis all time favorite song "It ends tonight" is next followed by some from my girls favorite singer Taylor Swift. Then my extremely patriotic Mercedeez insisted we do "God Bless the USA" We all cry when we hear it...I guess patriotism was kind of thrust upon our family.
The rest are songs I love stingy me.

1 comments:

Rose said...

I love your choice of music. I love the first two you have on you music list tons. I cried a little too just reading what you wrote about patriotic songs. Bless you all.