Friday, June 13, 2008

Little Scientists

So here is Alexus newest bug ( Sorry no ictures of the trianchula shed). He is a BIG ugly spider that we found at our house. She put him in a container and cought a couple of flies that we got to watch it eat, it spun a web in the tupperware and then she decided it was time for it to die. I couldn't have agreed more! So she killed in with rubbing alcohol and she has been examining it ever since! I am actually really proud of all my kids. Yesterday they were all sitting around the table talking about what they want to be when they grow up as they disected the spider and played in all the first aid supplies we own, and they all three have very high aspirations. I hope they reach them!

2 comments:

Texas Tingey said...

Wow Danelle!! Thankyou! That was so fun to see the kids, and your house and all you have done to it. It looks great! I love it! Don't worry about the furniture thing.........the longer you go without it, the older your kids will get and the longer it will stay nice, right?
The bunk beds turned out so nice!
Your kids are so cute! I am so excited to see them. And go Davis for being such an awesome ball player!!! I am sure Billy is so proud!!

HOPKINS said...

I agree with debbie! your kids are very smart, it will be fun to see everyone soon